Latest update May 21st, 2026 12:35 AM
May 21, 2026 News
(Kaieteur News) – Junior Canadian miner Tajiri Resources Corp. on Wednesday reported that it is now fully-funded to advance its gold project in Guyana.
The Yono property consists of one mining permit covering 122 hectares (301 acres). Tajiri said it extended mineralisation in trench YTR16 from a previously reported 20 metres at 1.4 grams per tonne (g/t) gold to 32 metres at 1.1 g/t gold, within a broader 50-metre interval grading 0.7 g/t gold.
In its latest update, Tajiri said from the recent closing of two non-brokered private placements it has strengthened its cash position by US$5.7M, enhancing its capacity to pursue high-impact opportunities, and continue aggressive exploration and development work at its Yono Gold Project in Guyana.
The company’s President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Graham Keevil said, “Following the completion of our two most recent offerings and the exercise of Paragon’s warrants, the Company is now fully funded to advance our plans in Guyana.”
In addition to highlighting its early efforts to prove gold at Yono, Keevil also outlined the recent consolidation of the Oko mining area by G Mining Ventures (GMIN) to acquire fellow Canadian firm G2 Goldfields Inc. for some S$2.838B, creates a situation on exciting for its shareholders.
“…the Company can continue to rapidly develop its cornerstone Yono Property while also growing its exploration portfolio to the benefit of our shareholders. Our focus will be on underexplored areas with the highest potential for new gold discoveries-discoveries that we believe could become Guyana’s future gold mines,” the CEO added.
Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.
Your children are starving, and you giving away their food to an already fat pussycat.
May 21, 2026
2026/27 West Indies Regional 4-Day Championships Finals…GHE vs TTRF Day 4 – Guyana lose by 141 runs after pacers dominate 2nd innings By Clifton Ross (Kaieteur News) – Trinidad and Tobago...May 21, 2026
(Kaieteur News) – There was a time, not too long ago, when some – not all – overseas Guyanese approached Guyana with caution, disgust and the occasional handkerchief pressed dramatically to the nose. They came down from New York and Toronto with accents that had ripened in exile, and with...May 17, 2026
By Sir Ronald Sanders (Kaieteur News) – An attempt is now being made by a few member states of the Organization of American States (OAS), using procedural manoeuvres, to prevent a proposed “Declaration on the Rights of Persons and Peoples of African Descent” from proceeding to the OAS...May 21, 2026
Hard Truths by GHK Lall (Kaieteur News) – Guyanese know that Pres. Ali is prone to verbal excess. A standard not likely to be reversed. Citizens who had contact with him, actually heard him, have had orchestra seats to his blasts of the artificial (solemn promises to the grieving hurt by...Freedom of speech is our core value at Kaieteur News. If the letter/e-mail you sent was not published, and you believe that its contents were not libellous, let us know, please contact us by phone or email.
Feel free to send us your comments and/or criticisms.
Contact: 624-6456; 225-8452; 225-8458; 225-8463; 225-8465; 225-8473 or 225-8491.
Or by Email: glennlall2000@gmail.com / kaieteurnews@yahoo.com