Latest update April 4th, 2025 12:14 AM
Mar 16, 2011 News
After taking him into custody last Friday, police have been unable to link ‘wanted man’ Sherwin Barrow to any crime and were forced to release him.
A police official said that the victims were unable to pick Barrow out during an identification parade.
Kaieteur News understands that Barrow was a suspect in a few recent robberies, including one in Le Repentir Cemetery.
Barrow was detained on Friday after police searched a house in North East La Penitence.
At the time, police sources had said that the man was suspected of carrying out several armed robberies in the Sussex Street and La Penitence area.
There were also reports that he had been using Le Repentir cemetery as his safe haven.
Apr 04, 2025
Kaieteur Sports- The Georgetown Regional Conference continued in thrilling fashion on Wednesday at the National Gymnasium hardcourt, with dominant performances from Saints Stanislaus and Government...Peeping Tom… Kaieteur News- The APNU and the AFC deserve each other. They deserve to be shackled together in a coalition... more
By Sir Ronald Sanders Kaieteur News- Recent media stories have suggested that King Charles III could “invite” the United... more
Freedom of speech is our core value at Kaieteur News. If the letter/e-mail you sent was not published, and you believe that its contents were not libellous, let us know, please contact us by phone or email.
Feel free to send us your comments and/or criticisms.
Contact: 624-6456; 225-8452; 225-8458; 225-8463; 225-8465; 225-8473 or 225-8491.
Or by Email: [email protected] / [email protected]